Solutions for publishers
Maximize your Sales
of Premium and Surplus Advertising
e-planning is a tool designed to maximize the return of online businesses. You will be able to increase returns derived from each impression sold in a Premium and Surplus basis.
It allows the definition of delivery policies suitable to the needs of the business and client portfolio. In addition to introducing sophisticated optimization tools that increase income associated with advertising sales.
Incorporate an online advertising platform without the need of a sales force; therefore reducing operating costs and expanding sales channels.
In addition, you be able to manage all your company's sites on the same platform.
e-planning is a tool designed to provide support to your business. With simple and intuitive navigation, your team will be able to enlist media, manage campaigns and creatives, and register prices and discounts.
The system allows that multiple users access the interface, with different permission levels for security purposes and viewing of information.
In addition, for every action made by ad server operators, a record is made, allowing the analysis of the history of additions, deletions and modifications to the system, thus facilitating the management and monitoring of your traffic team.
The system includes the possibility to connect via APIs, which allows you to easily integrate the ad server with other technological solutions used in your business, such as CRMs and Billers.
- Unlimited storage: without restrictions in the number of campaigns, spaces, banners and sections.
- Easy interaction with other ad servers: tags can easily be exchanged with other ad serves. Our tags follow IAB standards to facilitate interaction with third-party systems.
- Security: access controls and auditing of all actions undertaken via the interface.
- History of Actions: records of registrations, deletions and modifications within the campaings specified by operator, date and time.
- API: availability of automatic connection to the database to be able to perform queries, run reports or automate certain tasks (such as site and campaigns registration).
Installation and support
Our ASP solution does not require the installation of any software. References are placed in the HTML of websites and our tool will take charge of serving corresponding campaign banners. Access is by means of an intuitive website interface.
We offer support and consultancy on a permanent basis, provided by our team of specialists in ad server tools.
- No installation: does not require installation of software - the application resides in servers localized at the nearest possible points to the location in question, so as to optimize response times.
- Access: easy and intuitive, via the web interface.
- Languages Available: Spanish, English, Portuguese, Russian, Bulgarian, Arabic and German.
- Version Upgrade: updates are sent every 45 days and have no additional cost for customers.
- Users and Security: multiple users, with different permission levels for security and viewing of information.
- SSL Security: all data travels through the web encrypted.
- Support: technical support from 10AM to 2AM (GMT) by telephone, chat or via a Ticket system.
- Consultancy and Training: for the initial implementation of the tool, customized training, quarterly product clinics for the presentation and monitoring of new functionalities.
Optimized Campaign Delivery
The system has a priority and weighting scheme to convert the importance of your client portfolio to advertising delivery policies, guaranteeing the fulfillment of the most profitable agreements.
Allows the definition of frequencies by user, per day, week and month; at a campaign, creative, and format level. In this way, the recurrence and saturation of advertising can be controlled, making the results of online campaigns more effective.
Apply sophisticated optimization schemes by campaign type, maximizing the results in terms of branding, awareness, interaction and conversion. Allows post-click tracking campaigns, and post click optimization.
With the planning tool you will be able to control sold inventory and the inventory which will have available in the future; identifying the zones of the website that are in greatest demand.
- Priorities and Weights: manage the relative frequency with which campaigns share the same space.
- Distribution criteria: allows the definition of different alternatives for the distribution of actions - uniform, as soon as possible, or at daily or hourly intervals.
- Deals with multiple campaign types: CPM, CPC, CPA and Sponsor.
- Admits competitive campaigns: not shown simultaneously.
- Admits complementary campaigns: banners shown at the same time on one page.
- User frequencies: limits the number of views per user and session, in intervals of hours, days, weeks, months, or the total duration of the campaign or group of campaigns.
- Supports groups of campaigns: related by advertisers, campaign type or ad format.
- Total control of the campaign: with the ability to modify, suspend or resume campaigns in real time.
- Automatic optimization of banners: showing most successful banners most frequently.
- Optimization by objectives: the system calculates which banner performs best in terms of space divided by the monetary objective, and automatically refines display criteria for each position.
- Inventory Planner: the system calculates inventory projections by space and time zone, analyzing the availability of impressions in relation to regulations loaded in the system.
e-planning simplifies the management of all formats in a single solution, as it supports standard image, flash, text, rich media and interactive formats.
In an ongoing effort to provide effective solutions, we have designed a templates gallery so that our customers have creative ideas and new alternatives available at their fingertips.
- Banner Registration: can be stored on our servers or can be referenced from another URL.
- Sizes: Supports all standard sizes, customized dimensions can also be specified.
- Supported formats: images (GIF, JPG, PNG), flash, videos, Java applets, Rich Media, HTML, text.
- Banner Types Supported: classical, pop-ups, pop-unders, fixed and mobile flash, applets, and HTML banners, clicks conting on Newsletters, among others. Clicks can also be opened in the same or in a new window.
- Total Control of code: ability to modify banner attributes (onMouseOver, onMouseOut, ALT, among others.)
- Support of non-standard banners: entering the complete HTML code.
- Simplified interaction with other ad servers: the burden of tagging is done via a wizard.
- The templates used to serve banners can be modified.
- Effects by banner type: configurable effects from the platform such as expansion, opacity, appearance options on the screen, background, duration, among others.
e-planning boasts powerful technological segmentation tools - Cookie and Behavioral Targeting to reach your audiences with an effective and customized message.
Campaigns can be configured according to numerous options such as weekly or hourly viewing time ranges, country, state and city of the user, service provider (ISP), operating system, browser, demographics, tastes and preferences, previous navigation patterns, among others.
- Technological Segmentation:
- by country and city of user
- by network and Internet provider
- by language, browser and operative system of user
- by key word (contextual)
- by postal or telephone code (only available in United States and Canada)
- Contextual Segmentation:
- by key word (contextual)
- Segmentation for Details of the User:
- by demographics
- by preferences and tastes
- by clients vs non-customers
- Behavioral Targeting: Targeting previous navigation patterns.
Metrics / Reports
In e-planning you will find variety of reports and metrics updates in real-time to decisions more efficient.
Benefit from up-to-date and precise information that will allow you to analyze the profitability of your business as well as being able to provide metrics to your customers in relation to the performance of their campaigns.
Provides standard and advanced reports that can be viewed online as charts and data tables, or exported for analysis with any spreadsheet.
- Multiple interfaces: providing access with all interface possibilities for websites and for the advertiser and agencies, just reading of their reports.
- Updates in Real Time.
- Powerful pre-configured reports, the application has more than 3000 predefined reports.
- Configurable reports, to be able to design your own reports and save them as favorites.
- Multiple information views: reports are displayed as data tables or graphics.
- Exporting: all reports are exportable to spreadsheets and PDF files.
- Business metrics: total inventories by website, section and space; impressions sold, House and default; sold and subsidized impressions by campaign; CTR space, group or format; Audiences Overlapping; Total unique users by website; monthly Income; eCPM by website, section and space.
- Campaign Metrics: CTR for campaign or format; impressions, clicks, coverage and frequency by campaign or group of campaigns and adverts; Performance by day and time.
- Metric Conversion: the number of conversions, items and amounts.
- Rich Media Metrics: interaction metrics, exposure time, expansion/contraction, viewing of videos, among others.