Caraytech launches caraygaray.com - the first Argentinian search engine.
In addition, bannerlandia.com was launched the same year, which was the first banner exchange program in Latin America. Moreover, in 1998, the company launched "ratings" - a traffic measurement service for websites.
2001, e-planning ad server
e-planning ad server was launched. This integral, online ad campaign management tool quickly became the leading ad server in most of the countries where the company operates.
2006, Caraytech Mexico
We commenced operation in our Mexico City office.
2007, Caraytech Spain
We commenced operation in our Spain office.
2008, ISO 9001
We obtained the ISO 9001 certification.
2010 onward, Brazil, Germany, Russia...
We have started operations at the most important countries worldwide between 2010 and 2012.
Our mission as a group is to develop and manage technology to boost the profitability and value of Internet businesses.
- Caraytech is a software development company.
- We operate services under the ASP (Application Service Provider) format.
- We develop tools for our client to maximize their online businesses.
- All our clients are from the world of Internet business.
The world has passed the point of no return, being almost completely online, and projecting cultural change on the predominant medium of the Internet. Social networks are now the meeting point from which public opinion is developed, and ties become more entrenched. The government policies of most countries bind inclusion and development to Internet access. In this scenario, online marketing will grow at a steady pace until it becomes Marketing itself. Caraytech will be there, leading the development of services and tools to make the Internet an increasingly profitable business. Delivering value to its customers, becoming ever more operationally efficient, integrating strategic planning for the future, and continue development of new business opportunities.
As members of the same team, we value:
- People skills.
- Critical ability.
- Adherence to internal rules and procedures.
e-planning in numbers
- Ad Server leader in Latin America.
- More than 60,000,000,000 monthly impressions.
- Over 100 thousand million users visit our clients' sites.
- More than 250 active clients, publishers and agencies.
- More than 700 sites use our tool.
- Customers in more than 15 countries in Latin America, USA and Europe.
- The most important media companies and agencies of the region use our tools.